Barnao Property Pty Ltd (ACN 636 597 441) trading as Barnao Property is committed to protecting your privacy in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988. This form provides information about how we handle your personal information, as required by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 and seeks your consent to disclosures in specified circumstances.
Information Collection, Use and Disclosure
During the course of your involvement with Barnao Property, we may collect, use or disclose personal information about you for the following purposes:
- Assisting you to purchase or sell your property
- Assisting you to lease a property (either as lessor or lessee)
- Assisting you with payment or refund of a bond
- Assisting you with tenancy disputes
- Coordinating repairs or maintenance of a property owned or leased by you
- Recording or accessing information at the Titles Registry Office or other government agency
- Recording or accessing information on tenancy information services or databases
- Referral to Police, Tribunals or Courts having jurisdiction seeking orders or remedies
- Referral to Debt Collection Agencies where Tribunal / Court orders have been awarded.
- Referral to the Lessors / Owners insurer in the event of an insurance claim
- Your Conveyancor/Solicitor involved in the transaction
- Provision of future rental references to other asset managers / owners
- Marketing of products and services to you
In the course of providing services to you, it may be necessary for us to enter your personal information into forms generated by real-estate software. The information is securely stored, and access is restricted to authorised Barnao Property employees only.
You have the right to request access to your information and to request that Barnao Property update or correct your personal information. You may contact us in person or by mail, email or telephone and fax as follows:
76 Roberts St Osborne Park 6017
PO Box 750 Wembley 6917
Phone: 08 9443 2277